CENTRAL FM GOLF TOURNAMENT 2019!
Join us on the 22nd of June for the 3rd Central FM Golf Tournament at Alhaurín Golf!
- The Ku’Damm Restaurant (www.kudammberlin.com) in Fuengirola
- Yellow Car (www.yellowcar.com) Rent a Car
- Smartmove Marbella (www.smartmovemarbella.com)
- Arcoplan (www.arcoplan.net) Mijas Costa
This Pairs Texas Scramble Tournament is going to be a great day out with a free raffle for all the players and first, second and third place trophies for the all winners.
The Nearest the Pin sponsors are:
- Martin’s Hair and Beauty Lounge (https://www.facebook.com/MartinsHairAndBeautyLounge/) in the Gamonal
- Rubi Restaurant (https://www.facebook.com/rubifuengirola/) in Fuengirola.
- Sumerco Cash & Carry (https://www.facebook.com/SUMERCO26/) in El Pinillo.
- Fredericks Bar and Bistro https://www.facebook.com/FredericksSportsBar/) in Benalmádena Pueblo.
Central FM will also give away a Nearest the Pin trophy plus a gas BBQ to the winner on Hole 12!
Longest Drive holes are sponsored by:
- Anda Golf (http://www.andagolf.com/es/) in La Cala de Mijas.
- Spence Clark Chartered Accountants (https://www.spenceclarke.com/) in Marbella.
These include trophies for men and women.
Other hole sponsors include:
- Ye Ole Butchery (https://www.facebook.com/martinjprandall/) in Alhaurin.
- South Coast Kitchens (https://www.facebook.com/CostaSudCocinas/) in Alhaurin
- Discover Andalucia 4 x 4 (https://www.facebook.com/Mickmossman/)
Who are also including prizes for the free raffle.
Andrew Whitney, owner of South Coast Kitchens, has very kindly arranged for a Miguel Ángel Jiménez signed shirt to be auctioned on the day to help raise funds for the children at the home Ciudad de los Niños in Málaga.
Players will each get a ticket for the free raffle draw where Central FM, sponsors and clients are giving away over 50 different prizes such as caps, golf balls, greenfees, meal vouchers and more!
Greenfee, buggy and lunch is only 50 euros for non members, 35 euros for members and for lunch only 20 euros. Alhaurin Golf are very kindly donating 5 euros off each ticket to Ciudad de los Niños Málaga.